weave silk is my favorite and seed plant breeder is super fun.
I’ve received several questions asking me about my Vanellope wig, so I figured I should break it down for those of you interested.
You will need:
- Electrical wire, thick enough to make the licorice and thin enough to be bent when hot glued together.
- Red spray and acrylic paint
- A ponytail wig. I used an ebay wig, but you can also use something like a Jeannie or Jasmine from Arda or this wig.
- Sculpey in assorted colors
- High and cool temp hot glue guns
- hair scissors
- Some sort of sealer for the paint